- Toast your Food For Life Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice English Muffin. I find that it works best to first toast the entire muffin at least once before splitting it--if frozen, it may require a second pre-toasting. Then, using a serrated knife, I carefully split it open. Once you have both halves of the muffin separated, toast them separately until warm and pillowy
- Spread hummus on one half of the muffin; press avocado onto the other half
- Next, top the hummus half with sprouts and raw greens
- Layer cucumber slices onto the side topped with avocado. Over the cucumber, finish with pink salt and black pepper
- Press both sides of the sandwich together, and you've got yourself a top-notch Metropolitan Morsel!
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →